SDR-Sales Development Representative at Unbxd
Exp - 3 to 6 years
Shift: Night Shift
About the Job:
The SDR is responsible for generating opportunities in large target prospect accounts and will be the key driving force in the new customer acquisition effort for the region. This person will be responsible to build sales pipeline for the field sales teams and work with marketing on qualifying leads and generating opportunities.
About the Team:
The SDR team partners with the Field Sales and Marketing organization in driving the first 3 stages of the sales cycle and ensuring new customer units achievement for the respective regions. The SDR team also works closely with the industry and field marketing teams to follow-up on marketing campaigns/events/conferences/seminars that happen in their territory.
- Needs to generate qualified opportunities within target industry accounts wherein each opportunity should contain: Diagnosis of the prospect's business pains, where Unbxd solutions can fit in, understanding of prospects' buying cycle, procurement process, budgets etc.
- Needs to identify accounts and do extensive prospect territory planning for the given region.
- Also conduct detailed prospect research within focused industry verticals.
- Ability to develop a 'Why Unbxd, Why Now' proposition for each prospect interaction, identify and follow up on all marketing leads.
- Support all the industry or solution specific marketing events in the region.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within Salesforce CRM & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, eTailInsights etc.....
Basic Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of B2B pre-sales experience
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Has successfully executed prospecting/new Account Development campaign in the USA region
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director/Exec level contacts
- Basic understanding of eCommerce & various technologies that eCommerce businesses leverage.
- Can express their ideas in persuasive emails and other written communications.