Legal Counsel (3-4 yrs) at Rentomojo
We are looking for a dedicated Legal Counsel. You will make sure that our business adheres to law by giving legal advice and monitor all applicable legal aspects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Advise executives on relevant legal issues of the business.
- Companies act
- Oversee internal policies.
- Manage risks in business operations and decisions.
- Draft legal papers, contracts, agreements, and other legal documents as needed.
- Sending legal notices to third-party / defaulters etc
- HR related legal matters
- Apply abstract principles of law to the concrete facts of a case.
- Protect patents, trademarks, and industrial designs.
- Facilitate the development of documents needed for the transfer of real property.
- Handle litigation.
Job Requirements :
- Specialty in administrative law and procedures.
- 3-4 years experience working as a Legal Counsel for businesses.
- A proven track record of creating effective legal strategies.
- High work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Degree in Law or equivalents.
Company Website: rentomojo.com
Company's Profile :
We are an online rental company with a vision to revolutionize the way people meet their lifestyle needs. We offer online rental services for everything you need from furniture, appliances, trekking equipment to bikes. We believe in making lifestyles affordable & easily accessible to everyone. By empowering individuals & companies access their lifestyle needs, we provide more than online rental services, we help people design the lives they want to live. We let you explore a world of possibilities. Access a better lifestyle with Rentomojo.