Category Manager at Zivame
As the Category Manager, you will have complete responsibility for driving top line (sales) and bottom line (revenue & gross contribution) goals for his categories. You will have a team of category associates reporting into.
• Planning and Performance
• Deliver on sales plan, gross margin plan, inventory refills and overall P&L.
• Research and identify potential market trends, monitor competitor activity and make recommendations for potential promotional opportunities
• To monitor sales figures and analyze how on line activity can be improved to increase revenue.
• Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase sales and profitability Operations
• Manage the user experience of the website including navigation, content, creative and promotional
• To manage relationship with Brands to ensure Products list based on season. Working closely to ensure
• Managing brand partners to ensure they deliver a demonstrable ROI.
• Meet commercial objectives of sales targets and conversion rates
• Build, coach, develop and motivate the team to meet and exceed performance expectations
• Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
• Educational background – should be from premier institutes, Engineering +MBA
• 5 to 7 relevant years of work experience, in Sales/Merchandising with a leading Fashion Retailer or
• Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry, online industry
• Flair for Numbers / Analysis / Setting up processes
• A team player with effective communication skills
• Interest in the fashion space
Our Promise to you:
• We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of
• We are willing to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty
• We have no industry baggage and we are willing to try out innovative ideas
• We are always excited to hear from you