Graphic Designer at PopXO
New Delhi, IN
We’re looking for a creative enthusiast to join the POPxo team with up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a platform that reaches millions of women each month and also work closely with our events team. The Popxo Office in Hauz Khas Village is a super fun environment to work in, where you’re surrounded by a million like minded women! Also there’s always cake in our office!!!
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating a design language for POPxo, unifying the look and feel of the visual content we create across POPxo platforms
• Working with a wide range of media and graphic design softwares
• Working closely with teams across the company - commercial, events, influencer etc
• Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Illustrating concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Working on large scale, typography centric print collateral for our numerous events as well as social media posts for the same
• Creating engaging visual content for campaigns that POPxo does with brand partners
• Creating opening, closing and interstitial graphics for POPxo’s internally produced videos
• Adding visual flair to brand presentations and media packs that we use to promote POPxo
• Most of all having a lot of fun working in a high energy start-up environment!
What we’re looking for:
• Proven graphic design experience. IMP: Your portfolio needs to be shared!
• Strong knowledge of Adobe softwares - mostly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well Microsoft Office
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Ability to juggle requests from the various parts of the business – you’ll be a key part of POPxo and your time and work will definitely be in demand!
Think you’re the right person for the role? We’d love to hear from you. Apply through this link