Finance Controller - CA (6-10 yrs) at Rentomojo
The Finance Controller at RentoMojo is a key person who will undertake all aspects of financial management including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, taxation as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Revenue Recognition, Accounts Receivables and Payables, Treasury Management, Taxation, Payroll etc.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Support month-end and year-end close process and publish timely financial statements and getting them audited
- Develop and manage all the internal as well as external reporting including investor reporting, management reporting and statutory reporting
- Coordinate the setting of processes and research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and central government reporting and tax requirements
- Our business model is evolving and so is relationship with supplier- payments, incentives etc. which contributes to challenging work requiring constant thinking around new business evolution and execution to expansion.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Chartered Accountant, 2009-2010 batch pass-out
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent MS Excel user and administration skills
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Hustle and get things done attitude
- Experience of working in top FMCGs/Start-up. Big4 experience would be an edge