Content Writer at Zivame
Are You Wired To Fit?
• Craft creative and persuasive copy for all marketing channels like banners, emails, SMSs, landing pages, FB ads, Google ads, videos, buying guides, rural marketing collaterals, branding collaterals and more.
• Understand the revenue impact of communication and adapt content based on data insights received from other teams.
• Ideate and conceptualize for new promotions - come up with attractive, catchy names and adapt copy to the flow of promotions.
• Work closely with the category, marketing, UX, tech and creative design teams to ensure the copy follows different teams' requirements.
• Take complete ownership and work closely with the Content Manager to complete content requirements for projects.
• Lead multiple projects independently and ensure correctness, creativity and adherence to the brand tone.
What’ll Push-Up Your Chances?
• Fresher/ 1 year of marketing copywriting or content writing experience with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong understanding of different styles of writing for different requirements.
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Highly responsible and committed.
• Preferably a Mass Communications graduate/post-graduate.