Game Designer at PlaySimple
We are looking for a Game Designer who can take games all the way from concept development to delivery. If you have great passion for games, enjoy building things from scratch, and have the ability to break through hurdles to drive ideas through to completion, you’ll love this job.
· Design, balance and analyze new and existing features
· Collaborate with designers, product managers, artists and engineers to create a fun gaming experience.
· Communicate designs to key stakeholders.
· Create and maintain game documentation.
· Organize and conduct playtests to get feedback for new feature prototypes.
What we’re looking for
· 3-5 years of experience in game design with 1 shipped title on mobile.
· Understanding of casual games.
· Experience with game systems design and balancing for casual games.
· Passion for video games, including mobile games.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Storytelling and narrative development skills.
· Understanding of all processes involved in game production.
· Strong interpersonal skills, and a track record of team work.