Manager - Strategic Partnership & Alliance at Rentomojo
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for developing and executing end-end high impact strategic alliances and partnerships with leading corporate and e-commerce firms.
- Market study and mapping to discover new strategic partnership.
- Identify and execute against brand elevating partnerships and activation focused on turning Rentomojo into a household name in the region.
- Ensuring that the new relationships are smoothly on-boarded on to the platform in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a strong influence network to be leveraged across our marketing needs.
- Build close working relationships with the city teams in order to help elevate local market partnerships.
- Manage the big picture, and the tiny details. You- re organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and thrive on creating new ways to add value to partnerships. You- ll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative strategies and initiatives to grow our business.
Basic Qualification :
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, account management or alliance management.
- A creative powerhouse with a proven marketing and business development background. You- ll need to know how to break through the clutter and create campaigns that add value and drop jaws
- Hustle is your middle name. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them. If you need a ton of hand holding, this isn- t the job for you.
- A creative powerhouse with a proven marketing and business development background. You- ll need to know how to break through the clutter and create campaigns that add value and drop jaws.
- Post Graduate Business degree
- Experience of starting or working in a startup is a plus.